Despite what you may think, garbage containers can be cleaner than the garbage inside of them. Mr. Clean® makes trash can cleaning easy and mess-free. With Mr. Clean at your side, you’ll learn how to clean a trash can with ease, leaving your waste container sparkling!
For a Quick Clean
Sometimes, a quick clean is all you need to spruce up your trash can. For small messes or food splatters, use the Mr. Clean Antibacterial Cleaner with Summer Citrus. It’s great for garbage can cleaning because it powers through messes quickly and it kills 99.9 percent of bacteria* when applied directly. Just pour the cleaner on the desired surface or use a sponge. Let it remain on the surface for 10 minutes. Then, wipe it away with a damp cloth or give it a rinse to banish grime or spots.
For a Heavy Duty Clean
For extra tough trash can cleaning jobs, we recommend the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Durable, which is designed to be 50 percent stronger than the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Original, so it lasts longer. That means you can tackle even the toughest grime with ease.
Just wet the Magic Eraser Extra Durable and squeeze out any excess water. Now that it’s activated, start cleaning with a few firm swipes. Like magic, the Magic Eraser will start busting through tough grime on the outside and inside of your garbage bin!
To give your whole home a powerful clean, try out the rest of Mr. Clean’s cleaning products. From the kitchen to the bathroom (and everything in between), you can have the power of Mr. Clean in the palm of your hand.
*Mr. Clean kills Salmonella enterica and Escherichia coli in 10 minutes. Effective against Gram-negative bacteria only.
For Magic Eraser Extra Durable: Test a small area with light pressure before use. Not recommended for the following surfaces: high gloss, polished, dark, brushed, satin, faux, bare/polished wood, copper, stainless steel appliances, non-stick coating or vehicle body. Do not use with chlorine bleach or other household cleaners. Rinse required for surfaces in direct contact with food. Do not use on skin or other parts of the body. Using on skin will likely cause abrasions. Keep out of reach of toddlers and pets to avoid accidental ingestion.