HIGH CHAIR CLEANING MADE EASY

READ NOW


Although Mr. Clean® was never a messy baby, he knows it’s not always easy to clean high chair messes. Babies have a special gift to make everything around them dirty, especially at mealtime, and their highchairs are where some of their messy masterpieces live. When it comes to dried-on food and sticky situations, Mr. Clean knows how to clean a chair and even how to clean high chair straps. With his help, you can power through stuck-on food with the Magic Eraser in just two simple steps.

How to clean a high chair

PREP: CHOOSE YOUR MAGIC ERASER.

Cleaning up after meals calls for a tool that’s up to the task. It’s easiest to clean high chair messes with the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Durable. Forego any other cleaning products, Magic Eraser and some water is all you need to remove baby messes in just a few simple swipes!

STEP ONE: ADD WATER.

Add some water to your Magic Eraser Extra Durable. to activate the cleaning power inside. Give it a squeeze or two to avoid runaway water droplets getting all over your clean chair.

STEP TWO: SWIPE AWAY!

Like magic, the Magic Eraser will power through tough stuck-on food from top to bottom! When you’re finished cleaning, make sure to rinse off any surface that might come into contact with food, like the high chair tray. Your high chair will be cleaner than ever and your baby will have a new canvas on which to paint a messy masterpiece during the next mealtime. And no matter how often it needs cleaning, you can trust your high chair to Mr. Clean.

Test a small area with light pressure before use. Not recommended for the following surfaces: high gloss, polished, dark, brushed, satin, faux, bare/polished wood, copper, stainless steel appliances, non-stick coating or vehicle body. Do not use with chlorine bleach or other household cleaners. Rinse required for surfaces in direct contact with food. Do not use on skin or other parts of the body. Using on skin will likely cause abrasions. Keep out of reach of toddlers and pets to avoid accidental ingestion.