CLEAN YOUR CEILING
It’s no secret that Mr. Clean® loves to clean. But, few know how deep his passion lies. He thinks every corner of your home should sparkle, even the ones that are hard to reach, like your ceiling. When dust sticks to your ceiling or strange scuffs appear overhead, Mr. Clean is happy to climb up and help. With him by your side, ceiling cleaning isn’t such a tall order. It’s actually pretty easy! Mr. Clean knows how to clean ceiling scuffs and marks without having to lug a bunch of heavy ceiling cleaning equipment up your ladder. All you need is water and the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Durable. to power through tough scuffs and leave your room clean from top to bottom.
STEP ONE: WET THE MAGIC ERASER.
For a clean ceiling, just add a little water to your Magic Eraser. TMr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Durable. is 50 percent stronger than the Magic Eraser Original, so it has more muscle and lasts longer. Wetting it helps get the micro-scrubbers inside ready to erase any scuffs or stuck-on dust hanging around your ceiling. Make sure to squeeze out any extra water before you start to clean!
STEP TWO: SWIPE SCUFFS AWAY!
Safely using a ladder, firmly swipe the Magic Eraser across the scuffed or dusty area. Make sure your ladder is well-positioned (never stand on the top rung) and follow ladder-safety protocols to help you avoid falls. You should be able to see the Magic Eraser work its magic in just a few firm swipes. Soon, the scuffs and dust will be gone and your ceiling will look amazing. Thanks to Mr. Clean, things are looking up. And it’s pretty sparkling clean up there.
Test a small area with light pressure before use. Not recommended for the following surfaces: high gloss, polished, dark, brushed, satin, faux, bare/polished wood, copper, stainless steel appliances, non-stick coating or vehicle body. Do not use with chlorine bleach or other household cleaners. Rinse required for surfaces in direct contact with food. Do not use on skin or other parts of the body. Using on skin will likely cause abrasions. Keep out of reach of toddlers and pets to avoid accidental ingestion.