Your kitchen looks best when you have a sparkling clean kitchen sink. So, what sink cleaner is right? And, frankly, who knows how to clean a porcelain sink? Well, this is the perfect project for Mr. Clean® and his Magic Eraser to step in and show you how it is done.
For sink cleaning and other kitchen projects, try the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Kitchen With Dawn. This amazing cleaning helper combines all of the strength you’ve come to expect with the Magic Eraser with the grease-fighting power of Dawn®. This combination helps to lift away greasy messes faster than the leading all-purpose bleach spray. Follow these simple kitchen sink cleaning tips and you’ll be done in a flash!
Step One: add water.
Start by wetting the Magic Eraser Kitchen With Dawn. Water is the first ingredient to clean a porcelain sink.
Step Two: Wring it out.
Go ahead and wring it out, but leave it damp. Hold tight to the Magic Eraser and get ready for step three. This should be pretty easy as the Magic Eraser is contoured perfectly for easy gripping. Then, give a few good squeezes to activate the suds on the inside!
Step Three: Erase away!
Now, it’s time for the fun part: erasing. Start firmly wiping. You can see the magic as it erases away virtually all of the residue, food, soap and other stuff. And, with a smart design, both the top and bottom of the Magic Eraser have the same dual-sided toughness you need for the job.
Step four: Rinse and smile.
Finally, rinse out your sink. A quick spritz followed by the wipe of a clean, wet rag will finish off a job well-done. Wasn’t that easy? So next time, when you think about your sink, think Mr. Clean.
Test a small area with light pressure before use. Not recommended for the following surfaces: high gloss, polished, dark, brushed, satin, faux, bare/polished wood, copper, stainless steel appliances, non-stick coating or vehicle body. Rinse required for surfaces in direct contact with food. Do not with chlorine bleach or other household cleaners. Do not use on skin or other body parts. Using on skin will likely cause abrasions. Avoid contact with eyes. May cause eye irritation. Keep out of reach of toddlers and pets to avoid accidental ingestion.