Power up your Microwave Cleaning
Magic Eraser Sheets - How To Clean Dirty Microwaves | Mr. Clean®
How to Clean a Microwave | Mr. Clean®
When the microwave smells, you know it’s time for a good cleaning. There’s one guy who knows how to get a wonderfully clean microwave: Mr. Clean®. And the easy way to clean a microwave is with the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Kitchen With Dawn. Perfect for virtually all of your kitchen cleanup needs, this Magic Eraser packs a lot of foaming punch in a small package. In just four easy steps, you’ll be able to clean your microwave well and in short order.
STEP ONE: WET.
Before you start your microwave cleaning, wet the Magic Eraser to make sure you get the most power out of it. Keep in mind that this eraser is dual-sided, so both sides help you clean!
STEP TWO: SQUEEZE.
After getting it wet, give your Magic Eraser three to four squeezes to get rid of excess water and activate the legendary cleaning power inside. Did you know the Magic Eraser Kitchen With Dawn has the grease-cleaning power of Dawn® built right in? Squeezing the Magic Eraser will start the grease-fighting bubbles foaming.
STEP THREE: SCRUB.
Ready, set, scrub. Let Mr. Clean’s powerful elbow grease help you erase your microwave mess. This Magic Eraser is safe for most surfaces in and around your microwave. Firmly swipe across the desired surface and watch as food splatter and baked-on messes practically disappear.
STEP FOUR: RINSE.
Now, give the surfaces you touched a quick wipe down with a wet towel, paper towel or clean kitchen sponge. This will leave your microwave ready and food-safe for your next use. When it comes to microwave cleaning, Mr. Clean doesn’t leave you going in circles.
Test a small area with light pressure before use. Not recommended for the following surfaces: high gloss, polished, dark, brushed, satin, faux, bare/polished wood, copper, stainless steel appliances, non-stick coating or vehicle body. Rinse required for surfaces in direct contact with food. Do not with chlorine bleach or other household cleaners. Do not use on skin or other body parts. Using on skin will likely cause abrasions. Avoid contact with eyes. May cause eye irritation. Keep out of reach of toddlers and pets to avoid accidental ingestion.