Skip to Content

Wave Goodbye to Water Spots

0 FANS LOVED IT
Recommended 0 Times

We all love a spotless, sparkling kitchen without pesky water spots on fixtures or sinks. Yes, those ugly spots. And no one erases dry, hard water spots better than Mr. Clean®. He knows exactly how to remove hard water spots and get your kitchen to sparkle and smell amazingly fresh in only three easy steps.

PREP: HARNESS THE POWER OF MR. CLEAN.

For water spots, two is better than one. The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Durable and Mr. Clean Multi-Purpose Cleaning Spray with Gain® Original. This duo’s got your back, removing hard water spots and all of the other stuff stuck to your sink.

STEP ONE: WET YOUR ERASER.

Before you can start cleaning, give your Magic Eraser a quick dip under the faucet. Once it’s wet, squeeze out excess water, so you don’t drip any new water spots while cleaning.

STEP TWO: ERASE.

Using your Magic Eraser Extra Durable, tackle those water spots head on. Just swipe your Magic Eraser across your fixtures and watch water stains disappear!

STEP THREE: ADD THE FRESH SCENT OF GAIN.

Mr. Clean relies on the double power of his dream team: the Magic Eraser and Multi-Purpose Cleaning Spray. That’s why when you’re done erasing water marks from your sink, you’ll want to give it a once-over with Mr. Clean Multi-Purpose Cleaning Spray with Gain® Original. Simply spray your sink fixture, then wipe! Not only does the Multi-Purpose Cleaning Spray finish the job with a great shine, it also gives your whole kitchen the fresh scent of Gain. So, that’s it. Just three easy steps with your favorite power couple to clean away stubborn water spots. That’s why, coast to coast, you can always spot a Mr. Clean clean kitchen. *Test a small area with light pressure before use. Not recommended for the following surfaces: high gloss, polished, dark, brushed, satin, faux, bare/polished wood, copper, stainless steel appliances, non-stick coating or vehicle body. Rinse required for surfaces in direct contact with food. Do not use with chlorine bleach or other household cleaners. Do not use on skin or other parts of the body. Using on skin will likely cause abrasions. Avoid contact with eyes. May cause eye irritation. Keep out of reach of toddlers and pets to avoid accidental ingestion. *