Looking for a superior spring clean? Here are a few simple tips to get your home sparkling from top to bottom. Remember, if you’re not deep cleaning, you’re not spring cleaning.
- Just because you can’t see it doesn’t mean it’s not dirty. Don’t forget areas like the tops of ceiling fans or behind the fridge.
- Open up those doors and windows let the fresh air freshen things up.
- When fresh air doesn’t smell quite fresh enough, use Febreze to make your whole home smell as fresh as a spring day.
- Use a Magic Eraser to scrub away a season’s worth of grime from baseboards, grout, and floors.
- Even plants can get dirty, so don’t forget to give all your indoor foliage a good dusting.